Years of being exposed to heat, rain, snow, UV, and wind might have already taken its toll on your roof. The damage like loose, missing shingles can have disastrous consequences. Water and air leakage could cost you more in the long run. Air leakage could be compromising the insulation of your home, causing your heating or cooling systems to work overtime, which in turn will increase your electricity bill.
It may be high time you asked a professional to help you with your concerns. But before you hire a contractor to work on your Andover roofing, here are a few questions that you need to answer to make sure that you’re about to hire a reliable and capable contractor:
- Are you licensed?
- Do you have the necessary insurance and worker’s compensation?
- Are you going to get rid of the old roof?
- Do you have the proper materials and equipment to do the job safety and effectively?
- Do you carry a container to place scrap materials?
- What do you plan to do if severe weather strikes during the job?
- Do you have a phone number and a mailing address I can refer to?
- What is the warranty of the new roof?
- How can you protect my lawn/landscaping during the project?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
The right questions should lead to the right answer from the contractor you’re considering to work on your roof. For all your Lawrence roofing concerns, Edmund’s General Contracting, LLC can answer all the those questions with the answers you’re looking for.
We are licensed and insured. If necessary, we can get rid of the old roof—without making a mess on your property. We utilize quality materials and equipment to ensure the job is done safely and effectively. We do have a phone number and permanent mailing address you’re free to refer to. We have the proper warranties in place to assure you should anything go wrong. Lastly, we can provide you with a written estimate after we’ve conducted an inspection of the project.
Ensure that your first line of defense is still holding up with the proper roof repair from the right roofing contractor. For more information on roofing services, or if you have any other questions you’d like to ask, feel free to contact Edmund’s General Contracting, LLC today!